My Blog List

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where are the criminals?

The criminals are right here. I do believe that there is a correlation between abortions and crime but its not the main reason, maybe a fraction of a reason for crime dropping. Whether abortion is legal or not crime still exists. The book throws stats and figures at us but what does it mean. What about all of the unreported crimes that happen daily, the rapes, murders of people whose family never file a missing persons case, daily drug transactions. Crime is definitely still occurring, criminals are just getting clever. I do see that woman being forced to have kids that they do not want may account for some children being mistreated, but again children are mistreated every day, children that were made purposely. A mistreated child does not always become a criminal, and these woman being forced to have children do not always mistreat or abuse their children as the book is suggesting. Just because abortion is legal does not mean that every unwanted baby will be aborted. There are tons of children who are resented for other reasons besides being born. I was on birth control and I got pregnant with my second daughter, abortion was a legal option for me but it was not a moral one, I was not in a good situation for bringing another baby into the world but I worked through my problems and made the best of it. We need to stop blaming the government for our problems and look at ourselves for a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment